Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality endodontic care. We understand that you may feel anxious about receiving endodontic treatment. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you — your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take any necessary X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- If your dentist has taken recent X-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office as an adjunct to our exam. However, please understand we may will still need to take our own X-rays to properly assess and diagnose you at our office.
- Go over your endodontic treatment options
- Root Canal Therapy, if scheduled in advance, can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, there is no guarantee the root canal can be completed in one visit. If you are interested in only a consultation, please let your staff know so we can schedule appropriately.
The doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
- Your referral slip (please bring your specialty referral form if your insurance requires it)
- IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 to all visits.